Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sister of the Rose - Chrissie Mac

SISTER OF THE ROSE – REST IN PEACE – CHRISSIE MAC

Many of you will already know that one of our special sisters – Chrissie Mac – passed away before Christmas. Chrissie was a devoted member of the sisterhood. She saw everyone she met who was involved as a fellow being with whom she had a long-standing communication dating over centuries. Chrissie understood the importance of the myths and legends about the Sisterhood that we were discovering - - she lived the myths with me and I will miss our long late night phone calls more than I can say.
Chrissie and I have been together in many other lifetimes – we used to remember them together, recalling the details and learning and understanding from those details what was happening in our lives in this incarnation. Chrissie was a Reiki and Seichim Master and an amazing healer. I count myself fortunate when I say that I am her Seichim Master and that I initiated her with a great deal of joy several years ago.
When my husband first had his stroke Chrissie was one of the healers who helped with his recovery. Without her help he may not have survived. What she did for me was put me in touch with a wonderful naturopath in Lismore who helped me diagnose the nature and extent of my thyroid problem. Once the in-depth tests were done, tests that the medical profession did not bother to do no matter how often they were asked, she rang me with the results. I can remember that she told me I had at best a year to live unless some drastic action was taken. I knew in my heart what she was saying was right – I had known I was very ill indeed for a long time. The naturopath put me in touch with a wonderful doctor in Brisbane – someone qualified in complementary medicine as well – I have begun to thrive again thanks to the natural thyroid replacement therapy that I receive now – made up by a compounding chemist to my exact requirements.
How do you thank someone who has saved your life – all I know is that I did not thank her enough whilst she was here on earth–I know she will understand what I am saying to her now and I am sure she will hear me. I have been dreaming lately that there is a coffee shop just inside the gates of heaven. I know when I reach it Chrissie will be there waiting for me – bless you Chrissie Mac and happy journeying!

No comments: