Sunday, December 7, 2008

ADVENTURING WITH ACCESS

ADVENTURING WITH ACCESS
I am going to keep you up to date on this blog about my adventures with Access Consciousness. Access is dynamite. I credit Access with making me interested in writing about money and abundance. It all began when I did the course on the Bars some time ago – I simply needed a break from a very demanding routine and went along to relax – and that is exactly what I did – however I could not remember much about it afterwards except that it was very relaxing. And so when a friend of mine decided to take it further herself and become a facilitator I decided to go along for the ride. And what a ride it has been! Firstly I did the Bars again – this time I remembered much more about it – and then went along for the Foundation and Level One. During these courses I cleared an amazing amount of ‘stuff’ but the essence of it was that I cleared it very quickly indeed- much more quickly than with the other methods that I have used.
During this period I began to use some of the Access mantras and I was delighted with them. The ones that I developed and put on my wall so that I would see them every day were similar to Declarations of Intention. Just to give you a flavour for them the first one that I used was
ALL OF LIFE COMES TO ME WITH EASE AND JOY AND GLORY!
I said this mantra three times a day ten times each – and it worked – gently, slowly and persistently I began to welcome ALL OF LIFE to me – not just the easy and the so called ‘nice’ but the good, the bad and the ugly together. I realised that previously due to my circumstances I had been trying to heal my life as it was not working for me. I changed my attitude in an instant realising as I did that in this reality we have to accept the crap as well as the good and the clean and the nice. It is how we react to it that makes all the difference! A simple shift perhaps you might say – why does someone like you not know that! But sometimes when any one of us is immersed in a difficult situation it takes all one’s efforts to rise above it and it is handy to have something that can help us immediately without thought and without delay.
Well I will close this section of the Blog with another Access mantra
HOW DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?

By using this mantra my life improves all the time. The link between Access and the Rose Energy is something that I will explore in a forthcoming blog.

No comments: