Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THE WORK OF THE SISTERHOOD OF THE ROSE

As you know I have been asking those who have information about the Sisterhood to share how they came to know about it on my blog. This has come from a Sister in the United States. She writes as follows –

“I have been practicing and learning energy techniques since 1993. First starting with therapeutic touch, and then to Healing touch. I have now completed Healing Touch Spiritual Ministry Advanced Healer program.

I was at one of the workshops, the one called "listening to spiritual guidance". We were in a room working on each other. One of us on the table, the other at the feet. I was at the feet, and looked around the room for a moment.A room full of healers working on healers. In silence, respectfully and lovingly. It was at this time that I heard, in my way, just as plain as if spoken...the words, "tHIS, IS THE SISTERHOOD OF THE ROSE".

Never had I heard of any sisterhood or of the rose. I went online when I got home, and found to my amazement, Cris' site about the sisterhood. I feel this connection in my soul, and from the past. It feels to be coming forward from deep within us because the world needs this energy.

I am dedicated to the healing of others, but I was led to do the healing of my own heart in Ireland over the last three years. The Goddess energy there has truly blessed me. Healing my self worth, and giving up the need for another, complete in myself.

The sisterhood of the rose asks this of me, I believe. For to help the others, our own work must be done.
The world needs the healing of individual hearts, the sister and brotherhood is needed to help complete this as best as we are able.

Gabriella Rose

No comments: